Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

J.D. Kimple's Discussions (219)

Discussions Replied To (180) Replies Latest Activity

"Joe - Thanks. All good suggestions, and almost all things I had gone over myself or…"

J.D. Kimple replied Nov 29, 2011 to SRAM Front der shifting issues - I can't be the only one

29 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by J.D. Kimple

"I'll take the chainrings. But I live in Ohio so you'd have to ship - I'll cover cost…"

J.D. Kimple replied Nov 28, 2011 to FS: Wheels, tires, tubeless, carbon. Updates, price drops, don't make me put 'em eBay...

20 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Adam St. Germain

"Ah... Makes sense, but makes me worry a bit about tossing the chain off the big ring…"

J.D. Kimple replied Nov 28, 2011 to SRAM Front der shifting issues - I can't be the only one

29 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by J.D. Kimple

"Another NOS dig is the old IRC V-Cross. I found one at an old shop during my travels…"

J.D. Kimple replied Nov 28, 2011 to seeking recommendations for a 700 x 38 (yes, 38) cross tire

6 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by J.D. Kimple

"Yes, I did need a bit more air in the back but mostly I needed to build up the cente…"

J.D. Kimple replied Nov 4, 2011 to Tubeless questions and revelations

5 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by J.D. Kimple

"Morgan; Yes, in cross, you can run "normal" tires with a Stan's NoTubes conversion k…"

J.D. Kimple replied Nov 4, 2011 to Tubeless questions and revelations

5 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by J.D. Kimple

"Two more revelations: A) IF i do in fact burp a tire, I can swap tires in the pits a…"

J.D. Kimple replied Nov 2, 2011 to Tubeless questions and revelations

5 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by J.D. Kimple

"Yes, all good! I also saw a post on how to get lapped in 'cross - to paraphrase: "Cy…"

J.D. Kimple replied Oct 26, 2011 to Definition of Cyclocross

4 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by J.D. Kimple

"StokedRad; Do you mind if I touch base with you sometime later about the team concep…"

J.D. Kimple replied Oct 24, 2011 to What does it take to form a cyclocross team?

9 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by scott tuers

"I was runing 29-30 lbs rear, 28 in the front. I clock a steady 180 lbs. With my expe…"

J.D. Kimple replied Oct 24, 2011 to tubeless tyre choice

8 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Clubber

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service