Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Rich's Discussions (133)

Discussions Replied To (116) Replies Latest Activity

"Only the square taper alloy cranks had a 110 BCD. All the other Carbon square taper…"

Rich replied Feb 14, 2010 to Campagnolo Cross bike setup

26 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Rich

"I can't argue against SRAM for CX, but a full alloy Athena groupset would be sweet o…"

Rich replied Feb 14, 2010 to Wheel set and parts suggestions

7 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Rich

"If BMX gets to be in the Olympics, then CX should as well. Oh, lord. I think I'm get…"

Rich replied Feb 14, 2010 to Should cyclocross become an olympic sport?

15 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Todd Hockenberry

"I have has some correspondence with TA, but they seem to have habit of not giving me…"

Rich replied Feb 13, 2010 to Are there more people on Campy in CX than Road? Who's gonna run the new ergos? And other Campy stuff.

31 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Nev M

"The Nerius line is available here in the US, it's the Solano line that isn't. I'd ju…"

Rich replied Feb 5, 2010 to Are there more people on Campy in CX than Road? Who's gonna run the new ergos? And other Campy stuff.

31 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Nev M

"That IRD cassette will only work with the old 10spd stuff where you can get a med. c…"

Rich replied Feb 5, 2010 to Are there more people on Campy in CX than Road? Who's gonna run the new ergos? And other Campy stuff.

31 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Nev M

"That's 6 to 1, and a 1/2 dozen to the other. I would lean full alloy Athena. The bra…"

Rich replied Feb 4, 2010 to Are there more people on Campy in CX than Road? Who's gonna run the new ergos? And other Campy stuff.

31 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Nev M

"Yeah, Super record is over kill. And Athena groupset with the Carbon cranks (VS alum…"

Rich replied Feb 4, 2010 to Are there more people on Campy in CX than Road? Who's gonna run the new ergos? And other Campy stuff.

31 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Nev M

"I wish I had known I could have gotten one in black. I could only find the Tektro on…"

Rich replied Dec 6, 2009 to Brake/Fork Chatter... lube the rim?

51 Aug 6, 2018
Reply by G

"I use top levers on my Bianchi, which is my commuter bike, I love them. When I'm on…"

Rich replied Dec 3, 2009 to Top Levers... Do you use them?

15 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Dan Davis

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service