Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Mike Shaw's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I just happen to have a set of CX70 rings that are brand spanking new if you wanna b…"

Mike Shaw replied Aug 31, 2014 to Shimano Chainring compatibility

3 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by Mike Shaw

"I just bought myself some Lake MX331CX shoes. Man! I can't say enough good things ab…"

Mike Shaw replied Aug 31, 2014 to Shoe Recommendation

4 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by Mike Shaw

"My favorite combo so far is a PDX front with an MXP rear. I'm in the mid-atlantic, s…"

Mike Shaw replied Aug 31, 2014 to What's your favorite all around CX tire?

5 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by lorri warlick

"I've owned a Jake the Snake. Good little bike. IDK about the rest. That being said,…"

Mike Shaw replied Nov 19, 2012 to New to Cyclocross...what should the first bike be?

3 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by VanBrudenrijden

"If y'all hop on over to Velobuild.com, there's usually a group buy of some flavor or…"

Mike Shaw replied Nov 19, 2012 to Chinese carbon cyclocross frame model list - info and geometry

2 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by J.D. Kimple

"Yup. Clean the rim of excess glue as well and have at it. You figure out why it rol…"

Mike Shaw replied Nov 19, 2012 to rolled Grifo Tubular - can it be cleaned and remounted?

2 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Minor Baker

"The hubs will probably work just fine, but as Geoffrey says, you may want a few more…"

Mike Shaw replied Nov 19, 2012 to Sachs New Succes and Fir Aliseo for cyclocross?

2 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Mike Shaw

"If its the difference between winning and not, I'd say 'go for it!' If its the diffe…"

Mike Shaw replied Sep 26, 2012 to Looking for help making my bike lighter w/o braking the bank

8 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by WaynePedranti

"Onya for persevering. Its tough. I keep finding ways of avoiding remount practice.…"

Mike Shaw replied Sep 14, 2012 to the "pre-season" season

3 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Beth Hamon

"Rule of riding ruts: 1. don't go in em 1A if you DO find yourself in the rut, ride i…"

Mike Shaw replied Sep 14, 2012 to Riding ruts...

4 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Todd H.

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service