Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

StokedRad's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Highly recommend the Industry 9 i25 TL wheelset. It is a clincher or tubeless alloy…"

StokedRad replied Aug 17, 2013 to What works for tubeless?

15 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by StokedRad

"all clinchers for road riding and the meager bit of racing I still do tubulars for c…"

StokedRad replied Aug 17, 2013 to Clinchers for CX - Who is racing on them?

32 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Tony Church

"As a Campy 11s user for road and cross, several things come to mind: 1) Super Record…"

StokedRad replied May 31, 2013 to Campy/Shimano together? Campy shifters for CX? Prices hard to resist.

10 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by Cyclocross Magazine

"Added some parts from the bin"

StokedRad replied Dec 11, 2012 to FS: Rapha Jeans, TRP EuroX Cantis, Giro Shoes, Campy Crankset, SRAM TT Ring

6 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by StokedRad

"Did you get my email?"

StokedRad replied Dec 6, 2012 to FS: Rapha Jeans, TRP EuroX Cantis, Giro Shoes, Campy Crankset, SRAM TT Ring

6 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by StokedRad

"Sorry tires sold through another forum just after I had listed them here. Everything…"

StokedRad replied Dec 4, 2012 to FS: Rapha Jeans, TRP EuroX Cantis, Giro Shoes, Campy Crankset, SRAM TT Ring

6 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by StokedRad

"CL link seems to be down, any pictures of the wheelset you can provide? My email is…"

StokedRad replied Aug 9, 2012 to FS- Kysrium tubulars Dugast Rynos, 54 cm frame, TRP Cx9 front and Euro X rear brakes

5 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by Joey Mullan

"Interested in both the Major Tom wheelset and the Dugast Typhoons. Shoot me an email…"

StokedRad replied Jan 28, 2012 to Season never really got started SALE

3 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by StokedRad

"Were the Major Toms used with the bike? Are they still available for sale? Thanks. "

StokedRad replied Jan 26, 2012 to Season never really got started SALE

3 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by StokedRad

"What are the details on the Major Toms? Thanks. "

StokedRad replied Jan 26, 2012 to Selling a few items from tis past season. Specialized CruX comp frameset with extras, Velocity major tom tubular wheelset, Stans alpha 340 wheelset, Hutchinson Bulldog tubeless ready tires (new in

15 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by seth ustaitis

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service