Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Brian Bressler's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Mike - your bike sounds great, let me know when you get the MTB Di2 systems... I…"

Brian Bressler replied Dec 14, 2014 to Asylum Meuse - Di2 Hack with Hydraulic Brakes

9 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by Mike Wood

"This is an outstandingly fast and capable bike.  Worth every penny. Good luck!"

Brian Bressler replied Oct 27, 2014 to Fuji Altamira CX1.0 56cm, Dura Ace, Carbon Wheelset

1 Oct 27, 2014
Reply by Brian Bressler

"Thanks!  So far the wheels have been great and I run very low tire pressures so they…"

Brian Bressler replied Oct 24, 2014 to Asylum Meuse - Di2 Hack with Hydraulic Brakes

9 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by Mike Wood

"here's a link to an image of the bike in action. The MFG series photographer does an…"

Brian Bressler replied Oct 21, 2014 to Asylum Meuse - Di2 Hack with Hydraulic Brakes

9 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by Mike Wood

"Thanks! It was fun to put together.  I think you could use the climbing buttons but…"

Brian Bressler replied Oct 21, 2014 to Asylum Meuse - Di2 Hack with Hydraulic Brakes

9 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by Mike Wood

"Hi Erik - I had the same concern so I practiced starts over and over and over (serio…"

Brian Bressler replied Oct 9, 2013 to Shimano XT PD-M785 Pedals - for Cyclocross

1 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Brian Bressler

"The first gear arrived and looks great and thanks to Molly's laundry tips, the white…"

Brian Bressler replied Oct 1, 2013 to Starting/Growing new (non)team - The Algea Velo

5 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Brian Bressler

"Hi Tim, it would be great to have you on the team.  We are putting in the first orde…"

Brian Bressler replied Aug 2, 2013 to 2013 CX (non)team skinsuit group buy

4 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Brian Bressler

"Thanks for all the feedback so far, the first skinsuit group buy ends tonight! I'll…"

Brian Bressler replied Jul 1, 2013 to Starting/Growing new (non)team - The Algea Velo

5 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Brian Bressler

"I got the message this morning: "You look fast, I don't think I'm worthy to fly to c…"

Brian Bressler replied Jun 28, 2013 to Starting/Growing new (non)team - The Algea Velo

5 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Brian Bressler

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service