Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

David whitlock's Discussions (95)

Discussions Replied To (86) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, I'll give the BB a check and see if I shotgun wedding happened over the summ…"

David whitlock replied Dec 27, 2011 to Crankset advice

10 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Rich

"Assuming your bike has a 68mm BB Go Chris King for the Bottom Bracket and FSA Gossam…"

David whitlock replied Dec 27, 2011 to Crankset advice

10 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Rich

"My wife and I have used shipbikes.com several times for her bike with great results…"

David whitlock replied Dec 19, 2011 to You could save over $100 shipping your bike to the 2012 Cyclo-cross National Championships - Madison WI*

4 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by David whitlock

"Recently I installed Jagwire's Racer Cable Kit and it has really improved my shiftin…"

David whitlock replied Dec 1, 2011 to SRAM Front der shifting issues - I can't be the only one

29 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by J.D. Kimple

" My bike with a 34.9 clamp Rival FD was the one that I could never get dialed in and…"

David whitlock replied Dec 1, 2011 to SRAM Front der shifting issues - I can't be the only one

29 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by J.D. Kimple

"It was fine and it was a bottom pull.     "

29 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by J.D. Kimple

"Sram's FD works with either standard or compact chain rings (they don't make one spe…"

David whitlock replied Nov 30, 2011 to SRAM Front der shifting issues - I can't be the only one

29 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by J.D. Kimple

"Yes. I did just that all summer (Rival shifters with 105 FD) "

David whitlock replied Nov 30, 2011 to SRAM Front der shifting issues - I can't be the only one

29 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by J.D. Kimple

"How about buying some cable liner, a jagwire Racer cable kit, some heat shrink housi…"

David whitlock replied Oct 7, 2011 to Sealed cable advice?

6 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Steve Compton

"Now you're talking!! Beer goggles always make my posted finishes look way better :)"

David whitlock replied Oct 4, 2011 to Glasses for cross

8 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by ZenNMotion

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service