Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Kris Fleming's Discussions (146)

Discussions Replied To (116) Replies Latest Activity

"No takers?  Ok, going on eBay.  Thanks for looking. "

Kris Fleming replied Feb 6, 2012 to Wheels wheels wheels rims...for sale

10 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Kris Fleming

"Clincher pictures available upon request.  I'd rather not drown this thread in pict…"

Kris Fleming replied Feb 1, 2012 to Wheels wheels wheels rims...for sale

10 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Kris Fleming

"Might be interested in the Major Toms.  What are you looking to get for them?"

Kris Fleming replied Jan 26, 2012 to Selling a few items from tis past season. Specialized CruX comp frameset with extras, Velocity major tom tubular wheelset, Stans alpha 340 wheelset, Hutchinson Bulldog tubeless ready tires (new in

15 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by seth ustaitis

"If I am understanding the OP's post correctly, looks like there is a Cat 4 Masters 4…"

Kris Fleming replied Jan 10, 2012 to 1st cx race

3 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by Glenn Taylor

"I've NEVER seen that enforced.  Especially in the lower cats.  Again, don't show up…"

Kris Fleming replied Nov 21, 2011 to Cyclocross Skinsuit, Jersey, Bib – Second Group Buy

54 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Brian Bressler

"As far as I know it is not "illegal" to race in another team's kit (unless it is a c…"

Kris Fleming replied Nov 20, 2011 to Cyclocross Skinsuit, Jersey, Bib – Second Group Buy

54 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Brian Bressler

"Then you need to do a bit more groundwork (minimally) than simply googling these tea…"

Kris Fleming replied Nov 20, 2011 to Cyclocross Skinsuit, Jersey, Bib – Second Group Buy

54 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Brian Bressler

"cxracing.com was the 4th team I was thinking of. I would think the extra could bucks…"

Kris Fleming replied Nov 17, 2011 to Cyclocross Skinsuit, Jersey, Bib – Second Group Buy

54 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Brian Bressler

"Just curious why not just join one of the national grassroots teams, like Crossniacs…"

Kris Fleming replied Nov 17, 2011 to Cyclocross Skinsuit, Jersey, Bib – Second Group Buy

54 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Brian Bressler

"Jon - The standard answer to that is usually 105/Rival/Athena (I think on the Campy…"

Kris Fleming replied Nov 2, 2011 to Cyclocross on the cheap

53 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Jon L

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service