Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Steven Sprague's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"CM, If you read my first response, I mentioned that I am running the above rear der…"

Steven Sprague replied Sep 17, 2014 to Is there a Shimano "Shadow Plus" short cage MTB derailleur that's not "Dyna-Sys"

7 Sep 17, 2014
Reply by Steven Sprague

"CM, Thanks for the photo tip! My first time attaching pictures."

Steven Sprague replied Sep 17, 2014 to Is there a Shimano "Shadow Plus" short cage MTB derailleur that's not "Dyna-Sys"

7 Sep 17, 2014
Reply by Steven Sprague

"Hey Cyclocross Magazine and Erik, Here's some pictures of my drive train.  I double…"

7 Sep 17, 2014
Reply by Steven Sprague

"Hey Erik, Yes, Shimano made a 9 speed "Shadow+" mtb derailleur before Dyna Sys but t…"

Steven Sprague replied Sep 12, 2014 to Is there a Shimano "Shadow Plus" short cage MTB derailleur that's not "Dyna-Sys"

7 Sep 17, 2014
Reply by Steven Sprague

"Hey Thomas, Maybe I missed it but, what are you asking for the F1x?  Don't see it li…"

Steven Sprague replied Apr 24, 2014 to Felt F1x Frameset and cockpit

8 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by Thomas DeGraan

"Hi Frankencross, I'm interested in the Paul chainkeeper and the 42t Wolftooth chainr…"

Steven Sprague replied Dec 16, 2013 to End of Season Sale - now w/Pics

17 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Frankncross

"Hey Adam, Sorry for the late response.  Took some really bad photos, but can take be…"

Steven Sprague replied Feb 10, 2013 to WTB: SS frameset

6 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Steven Sprague

"Hey Adam, I have a Bianchi San Jose frameset.  55cm, black with white panels, frame/…"

Steven Sprague replied Feb 7, 2013 to WTB: SS frameset

6 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Steven Sprague

"Hi Todd, Do you have pictures of the actual frame/fork?  You can send to me at L84b…"

Steven Sprague replied Feb 1, 2013 to Blue Norcross SP M/L Frameset for sale w/ BB30 adapter -- Sold!

2 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Steven Sprague

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service