Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Erik_A's Discussions (126)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"Also the On-One Scandal 29er frame looks sweet!!! It looks like I can still select o…"

Erik_A replied May 28, 2013 to Off-season gravel/ dirt - road biking in Maryland

7 May 29, 2013
Reply by Erik_A

"In my consideration of gravel grinder frames that may be better that a cross bike; I…"

Erik_A replied May 28, 2013 to Off-season gravel/ dirt - road biking in Maryland

7 May 29, 2013
Reply by Erik_A

"Are you open to used? It is the off-season so there are a lot of great deals out the…"

Erik_A replied May 4, 2013 to Newbie here: CX bikes in Europe - Germany. Advise highly appreciated

3 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Steve Smales

"Also, a great flat one (rails to trails) to do with the kids: http://www.dnr.state.m…"

Erik_A replied Apr 30, 2013 to Off-season gravel/ dirt - road biking in Maryland

7 May 29, 2013
Reply by Erik_A

"Also (not gravel, but local):ie.) The Rando Ramble: Long Distance Biking in and out…"

Erik_A replied Apr 30, 2013 to Off-season gravel/ dirt - road biking in Maryland

7 May 29, 2013
Reply by Erik_A

"Also check out:Frederick County, Maryland Routeshttp://grindinggravel.blogspot.com/2…"

7 May 29, 2013
Reply by Erik_A

"For the canned air, I pull them out of the WD-40 bath; move the shift lever to the s…"

Erik_A replied Apr 24, 2013 to $45 repair recipe for "broken" Shimano Brifters

3 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by erikv

"I have heard of people spraying WD-40 into the shifters from the aerosol can (which…"

Erik_A replied Apr 24, 2013 to $45 repair recipe for "broken" Shimano Brifters

3 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by erikv

"Not yet - I will go canti's now and then discs later. Does anyone have any extra Mo…"

Erik_A replied Apr 6, 2013 to Mountain Cycle Stumptown CX

3 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Erik_A

"The "Softail 2" rear stays are supposedly designed to be horizontally rigid but vert…"

Erik_A replied Mar 22, 2013 to Mountain Cycle Stumptown CX

3 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Erik_A

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service