Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Adam St. Germain's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"DM sent"

Adam St. Germain replied Feb 26, 2012 to Chub, The Hive, SRAM, Force, Rival, XTR, Rocky Mountain, so many parts for sale!

18 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Landon Beachy

"DM sent."

Adam St. Germain replied Feb 26, 2012 to Chub, The Hive, SRAM, Force, Rival, XTR, Rocky Mountain, so many parts for sale!

18 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Landon Beachy

"Bump for all new photos."

Adam St. Germain replied Feb 25, 2012 to Chub, The Hive, SRAM, Force, Rival, XTR, Rocky Mountain, so many parts for sale!

18 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Landon Beachy

"All pictures added, can e-mail more, as well."

Adam St. Germain replied Feb 25, 2012 to Chub, The Hive, SRAM, Force, Rival, XTR, Rocky Mountain, so many parts for sale!

18 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Landon Beachy

"Pictures added to the post."

18 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Landon Beachy

"I had 3 sets of these last season and they were great.  I used one set on the road w…"

Adam St. Germain replied Feb 24, 2012 to Stan's Rims

6 May 2, 2012
Reply by michael moyer

"I promise to deliver pictures of all of this stuff this weekend.  Finally have a cou…"

Adam St. Germain replied Feb 24, 2012 to Chub, The Hive, SRAM, Force, Rival, XTR, Rocky Mountain, so many parts for sale!

18 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Landon Beachy

"Matthew,       I have been SWAMPED with work, and have fallen behind on this post. A…"

Adam St. Germain replied Feb 20, 2012 to Chub, The Hive, SRAM, Force, Rival, XTR, Rocky Mountain, so many parts for sale!

18 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Landon Beachy

"Grayson,       These are good points about the disc option. I'm curious about what y…"

Adam St. Germain replied Feb 6, 2012 to Two VS. Questions

7 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Chris Fly

"Chris,      There is zero question that you should opt for the SRAM group over the U…"

Adam St. Germain replied Feb 6, 2012 to Two VS. Questions

7 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Chris Fly

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service