Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Carl Ring's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"My absolute favorite tire in dry/mixed conditions is the Grifo tread on FMB casings.…"

Carl Ring replied Feb 2, 2010 to Challenge Grifo vs FMB SSC?

9 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Carl Ring

"I agree with Katsu. Tacky mud, and mix of ice and thin mud, Fangos are very good. De…"

Carl Ring replied Jan 26, 2010 to challenge Fango in the mud

4 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Carl Ring

"I never used them on my first real cyclocross bike, so have not put them on any bike…"

Carl Ring replied Dec 16, 2009 to Top Levers... Do you use them?

15 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Dan Davis

"Jonathan Page, wheels and bars Ryan Trebon, fork Barry Wicks, fork Amy Dombrowski, f…"

Carl Ring replied Dec 13, 2009 to Live Coverage Edge Wheel Giveaway

71 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Adam Leman

"If you are going to have only one set of tubulars I'd go with with a mixed tire that…"

Carl Ring replied Dec 13, 2009 to tubular mud tires

9 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Rich W

"I only run them as dirt and gravel road tires during the off season, not race tires.…"

Carl Ring replied Oct 30, 2009 to Michelin Jets? Opinions?

7 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by andrew

"Alan: I think start order by category could work if upgrade points were obtainable i…"

Carl Ring replied Oct 28, 2009 to Improving Registration for Cyclocross National Championships (Constructive Suggestions Only)

21 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by GeWilli

"Colin Rueter already does this for most all the races in the country on crossresults…"

Carl Ring replied Oct 27, 2009 to Improving Registration for Cyclocross National Championships (Constructive Suggestions Only)

21 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by GeWilli

"Have online registration start at a reasonable time, noon or 5 p.m., not at midnight…"

Carl Ring replied Oct 26, 2009 to Improving Registration for Cyclocross National Championships (Constructive Suggestions Only)

21 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by GeWilli

"I've run as low as 30 psi racing on Michelin Muds with out a flat, but I weigh 140 l…"

Carl Ring replied Oct 26, 2009 to How low can I go? clincher pressures

7 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Carl keen

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service