Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Christine "Peanut" Vardaros's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"thanks! I like rice dream too. I actually prefer rice products over soy because the…"

Christine "Peanut" Vardaros replied Aug 11, 2008 to I need your HELP in winning a contest with VegNews Magazine

16 Aug 15, 2008
Reply by Christine "Peanut" Vardaros

"yippee! Every vote really does count in this contest (as opposed to our presidential…"

Christine "Peanut" Vardaros replied Aug 10, 2008 to I need your HELP in winning a contest with VegNews Magazine

16 Aug 15, 2008

"I assume you can! Thanks! What may be a good idea is to use a different name and ema…"

Christine "Peanut" Vardaros replied Aug 10, 2008 to I need your HELP in winning a contest with VegNews Magazine

16 Aug 15, 2008

"I have taught dozens of cyclists how to effectively mount and dismount. They usually…"

Christine "Peanut" Vardaros replied May 18, 2008 to What's the best way to learn how to Mount and Dismount your Bike?

30 Aug 19, 2008
Reply by Josh Gorman

"Hi andrew: We come into the pits sometimes for flat tires or mechanicals, but mostly…"

Christine "Peanut" Vardaros replied May 18, 2008 to Disc brakes

11 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Josh

"I am a former mtb racer so i have no problems with disc brakes because they are from…"

Christine "Peanut" Vardaros replied May 18, 2008 to Disc brakes

11 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Josh

"I make sure the tubular is completely clean and dry, then put it in a plastic bag an…"

Christine "Peanut" Vardaros replied Apr 26, 2008 to tubular storage

6 May 8, 2008
Reply by Rui

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service