Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Mike Wood's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Heard back from Specialized. They are no longer making the Captain CX tires.  "

Mike Wood replied Nov 7, 2013 to What three tires (tubeless) should I get for NorCal?

16 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Mike Wood

"I'll check my spokes and trueness tomorrow. I've got three good rides on them so far…"

Mike Wood replied Nov 6, 2013 to Spare wheelset recommendations, big rider (2 bills)

11 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Nathan Masek

"So is there a consensus that Iron Cross wheels come badly built? I just got a new se…"

Mike Wood replied Nov 5, 2013 to Spare wheelset recommendations, big rider (2 bills)

11 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Nathan Masek

"So mounted one of each of the tires I have in the pic. I ordered a pair Captain CX 2…"

Mike Wood replied Oct 31, 2013 to What three tires (tubeless) should I get for NorCal?

16 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Mike Wood

"Checking out 2011cycling2011 tubulars and they all have brake tracks. FarSports has…"

Mike Wood replied Oct 25, 2013 to Ebay Carbon Disc Tubulars advertised on this site

4 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Mike Wood

"I heard the XG TNT is pretty tight on Stans rims though. Maybe the XG Pro or XG Pro…"

Mike Wood replied Oct 25, 2013 to What three tires (tubeless) should I get for NorCal?

16 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Mike Wood

"Thanks!! I know those Captains are hard to find but did track down a pair of 2Bliss…"

Mike Wood replied Oct 24, 2013 to What three tires (tubeless) should I get for NorCal?

16 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Mike Wood

"I gave up looking and got a used vertical dropout frame so I could use discs (and EB…"

Mike Wood replied Oct 23, 2013 to Looking for a SSCX.....

3 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Scott Hendricks

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service