Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Chris Mayhew's Discussions (354)

Discussions Replied To (331) Replies Latest Activity

"Ahh, the great dilemma. It's such a huge gap from "B" to "Elite". I've really never…"

Chris Mayhew replied Oct 23, 2008 to Nationals for us slower ones.

4 Oct 24, 2008
Reply by JB

"170mm on one bike, 175mm on the other bike. (that's what it came with). Crank length…"

Chris Mayhew replied Oct 19, 2008 to poll: what length cranks do you use?

19 Nov 9, 2008
Reply by xChoke Hazardx

"Expend as little energy as you can to stay in the top 10 for the first lap, then see…"

Chris Mayhew replied Oct 15, 2008 to Race Strategy

7 Oct 16, 2008
Reply by Jarrod S. Barnes

"They were used at Harbin Park Sunday. I don't feel they added anything to the event…"

Chris Mayhew replied Oct 13, 2008 to Chip timing

19 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by Jonathan M. Rosen

"And of course the faster racer you are, the more heat you're going to generate. That…"

Chris Mayhew replied Oct 9, 2008 to What do you wear for a race in the cold and rain

20 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by phil noble

"For training they will be of more use, but "specificity, specificity, specificity",…"

Chris Mayhew replied Oct 8, 2008 to Wireless Powertap for CX Bike

3 Oct 8, 2008
Reply by Chris Mayhew

"Just buy another harness. I raced like that for years. Unfortunately the value of w…"

Chris Mayhew replied Oct 8, 2008 to Wireless Powertap for CX Bike

3 Oct 8, 2008
Reply by Chris Mayhew

"Yeah, some long sleeve stuff and a long sleeve base layer. Sounds very good. Maybe s…"

Chris Mayhew replied Oct 7, 2008 to What do you wear for a race in the cold and rain

20 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by phil noble

"A little bit. I use my bare hands to apply it. Instead of wiping it off I'll just ru…"

Chris Mayhew replied Oct 7, 2008 to What do you wear for a race in the cold and rain

20 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by phil noble

"What race category are you? How cold are we talking about? More clothing just hold…"

Chris Mayhew replied Oct 6, 2008 to What do you wear for a race in the cold and rain

20 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by phil noble

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service