Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

seth ustaitis's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Bret- The Frame and parts are in terrific conditon. The Frame was raced 7 races…"

seth ustaitis replied Feb 3, 2012 to Selling a few items from tis past season. Specialized CruX comp frameset with extras, Velocity major tom tubular wheelset, Stans alpha 340 wheelset, Hutchinson Bulldog tubeless ready tires (new in

15 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by seth ustaitis

"Looks like they are taken. I will let you know if the status changes. Thanks for the…"

seth ustaitis replied Jan 29, 2012 to Selling a few items from tis past season. Specialized CruX comp frameset with extras, Velocity major tom tubular wheelset, Stans alpha 340 wheelset, Hutchinson Bulldog tubeless ready tires (new in

15 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by seth ustaitis

"Sounds good. I will get email out to you later today/tonight. Thanks."

seth ustaitis replied Jan 27, 2012 to Selling a few items from tis past season. Specialized CruX comp frameset with extras, Velocity major tom tubular wheelset, Stans alpha 340 wheelset, Hutchinson Bulldog tubeless ready tires (new in

15 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by seth ustaitis

"They are the Pro build that velocity offers through their store. 24 hole radial fron…"

seth ustaitis replied Jan 26, 2012 to Selling a few items from tis past season. Specialized CruX comp frameset with extras, Velocity major tom tubular wheelset, Stans alpha 340 wheelset, Hutchinson Bulldog tubeless ready tires (new in

15 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by seth ustaitis

"Frame is a 54cm. Sorry I wasn't more clear, but I am selling everything a la carte.…"

seth ustaitis replied Jan 26, 2012 to Selling a few items from tis past season. Specialized CruX comp frameset with extras, Velocity major tom tubular wheelset, Stans alpha 340 wheelset, Hutchinson Bulldog tubeless ready tires (new in

15 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by seth ustaitis

"Looking for $75.00 for the pair. Hope that is reasonable. Thanks!"

15 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by seth ustaitis

"They are the Pro build that velocity offers through their store. 24 hole radial fron…"

15 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by seth ustaitis

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service