Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Surly Bastard's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"I haven't done it but a buddy that also runs Campy says the classic bar (not ergo de…"

Surly Bastard replied Apr 30, 2009 to Is there such a thing as CX specific handlebars?

12 May 5, 2009
Reply by Cincicycles

"Glad to hear Escape has escaped. I sent back a set last year with a profane admonish…"

Surly Bastard replied Apr 30, 2009 to Are there more people on Campy in CX than Road? Who's gonna run the new ergos? And other Campy stuff.

31 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Nev M

"I don't care if it's in Japanese, Dutch, or Klingon, I have to have this book! Next…"

Surly Bastard replied Apr 14, 2009 to Sven`s book

4 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by smitty

"Maybe somebody has already said this but tubulars are for racing or training on a cl…"

Surly Bastard replied Feb 26, 2009 to Tubulars for a Rookie?

7 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Surly Bastard

"You were snubbed by a bike club/team? Sounds like a road club. Or a Mountain Bike Cl…"

Surly Bastard replied Feb 23, 2009 to teams

15 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by Rich

"True Mr. President. You don't need big brakes in cross. We had at little "meet &…"

Surly Bastard replied Feb 21, 2009 to Cantilver Brakes vs Linear Side Pull

8 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by GeWilli

"I'm with Andrew. The Arionne makes a nice peddlin' perch and has survived some prett…"

Surly Bastard replied Feb 19, 2009 to Saddles - What do you use?

12 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by GeWilli

"First thing find you need to find is a cyclocross race series and the group behind i…"

Surly Bastard replied Feb 19, 2009 to Totally new, never biked before, but very interested.

6 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Charles

"A few years ago the Specialized Pro's were using the sidepulls (I think it had a spe…"

Surly Bastard replied Feb 19, 2009 to Cantilver Brakes vs Linear Side Pull

8 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by GeWilli

"Exactly the set-up I run. Very nice. How much for shipping? And how much for the Cen…"

Surly Bastard replied Feb 12, 2009 to Campy Tubular Wheelset For Sale

4 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Mike Heenan

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service