Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Surly Bastard's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"Pockets? We doan' need no steenkin' pockets! Gotta rock the skinsuit man. Snag-free…"

Surly Bastard replied Oct 30, 2008 to Skinsuits

17 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by lauren

"I've had years of great durability with all the Candies I've had as well as easy cli…"

Surly Bastard replied Oct 17, 2008 to candy vs eggbeaters?

27 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Joe

"Check with Robert in Michigan on how to make it run smoothly. Registration is like a…"

Surly Bastard replied Oct 14, 2008 to Chip timing

19 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by Jonathan M. Rosen

"I do almost all the Tailwind series here in Michigan and they have always been chipp…"

Surly Bastard replied Oct 13, 2008 to Chip timing

19 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by Jonathan M. Rosen

"Check out KISSCROSS.COM. Go to PHOTOS and check out the 2008 Highland Park race that…"

Surly Bastard replied Oct 8, 2008 to Mud covered images

4 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by Chocolate pudding

"In Michigan we get some pretty ice-cold-snowy races, and riding, so I've been there…"

Surly Bastard replied Oct 8, 2008 to What do you wear for a race in the cold and rain

20 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by phil noble

"In clinchers: Michy Mud 2s. The best casing and tread for practically any surface cr…"

Surly Bastard replied Oct 1, 2008 to All-round clincher for Northeast/Midatlantic courses

11 Oct 2, 2008
Reply by Chris Mayhew

"This is a great resource showing how little damage races actually do. We see it year…"

Surly Bastard replied Sep 29, 2008 to Before and after pics of cross race damage

7 Sep 7, 2014
Reply by Brian West

"Thanks Brian! Spectacular course, and beautifully run event. Everyone that came with…"

Surly Bastard replied Sep 29, 2008 to ITHACA GP - RESULTS

3 Sep 30, 2008
Reply by John Osgood

"Just started racing tubulars this year and can't believe the difference. I confirmed…"

Surly Bastard replied Sep 26, 2008 to Tubular questions

24 Oct 2, 2008
Reply by erikv

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service