Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

All Discussions Tagged 'Cross' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Good, the Bad and... well, I was Ugly. MY Recap of Cap City/OVCX race at Infirmary Mound Park

Cap City Cross race #4 was held at Infirmary Mound park in Newark, OH. It was a bit of a homecoming for me as this was the location of the…

Started by J.D. Kimple

0 Nov 21, 2010

Does anyone have pics from Wheelers & Dealers race?

Like the title says, does anyone have, or know where I can find pics of the race from last week?I'm with a new team this season, and this w…

Started by Dan_CX

2 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by FallDownGoBoom

SoCal Cross Series #1

Well, it was the first race of the season for me and it was HOT! about 100 degrees to be exact...  but, it was a good race and even though…

Started by Chris Fly

0 Sep 26, 2010

Epic 50-mile Frankenbike race/ride in central Ohio

Detail here : http://capcitycross.com/2010frankenbike.html Put on by the guys who run the Cap City Cross series, a 50 mile race/ride that'l…

Started by J.D. Kimple

4 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by J.D. Kimple

Offseason, Cross bike or Road Bike?

In reading the cycling news and looking at articles and seeing the occasional picture, there seems to be an increasing amount of Pro/Region…

Started by Rick Mellendick

16 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by phil noble

Epic 50-mile Frankenbike race/ride in central Ohio

Detail here : http://capcitycross.com/2010frankenbike.html Put on by the guys who run the Cap City Cross series, a 50 mile race/ride that'l…

Started by J.D. Kimple

0 Jul 23, 2010

xNew England Crossx Group

If you're from NE, ride or race here, join up! Post up your favorite rides, upcoming races/training series, etc. Build community!

Started by Ghostship

0 Apr 1, 2009

Chris Wallace Does it`

Awesome, Chris made it. Wow! Way to go Chris! Soon there will be others, we have got to continue to mentor these young people, as well as t…

Started by Roger F. Harrison

0 Dec 24, 2008

CX Magazine Interbike Coverage

Hey all, We're headed to Las Vegas to cover Cross Vegas and Interbike. Cyclocross Magazine wants to know what you, our readers, are inter…

Started by Josh

16 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by andrew

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service