Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

All Discussions Tagged 'Cyclocross' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cyclocross USA: TV Show

Cyclocross USA, the first video magazine show devoted entirely to cyclocross racing has sponsorship opportunities available for our inaugur…

Started by Goosebumps

0 Aug 5, 2011

Port Adelaide CC's second cyclocross race for 2011: Sunday 22 May

Here's a quick race report to try to counter some of the northern hemisphere CX withdrawal symptoms.  If you want to see more head over to…

Started by Gemma Kernich

5 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Gemma Kernich

Raleigh 57cm Fixed Gear / Single Speed Cyclocross Frame for sale on eBay

eBay Raleigh Highlife   Raleigh 57cm Fixed Gear / Single Speed Cyclocross Frame – SSCX   Description:   NIB – Very Rare and limited editi…

Started by ZeroG

0 Dec 24, 2010

Video for WA Cyclocross Championships is up

Head over to the video section to see my latest video of the Washington Cyclocross State Championships.Scatman

Started by Scatman

0 Nov 29, 2010

For Sale: 2008 Cannondale X7 Cyclocross Bike -Virginia Sold Pending Funds

2008 Cannondale X7 Cyclocross BikePrice: $775 + Shipping2008 Cannondale X7 Cyclocross bike . This bike is like new, no scratches or wear, I…

Started by Sunset_Va

0 Nov 2, 2010

CX Nationals in January

I am curious as to what cyclocross people think about the prospect of moving Nationals to January with the rest of the world. I remember r…

Started by Kat Statman

15 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Kat Statman

Raleigh SSCXWC (Single Speed Cyclocross World Championship) Framset 50cm

Brand New, Never Built '09 Raleigh SSCXWC 50 cm Frameset.  One of 49 ever built.  I bought this frame for a new 'cross ride, but medical re…

Started by Michael Lewis

2 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Michael Lewis

Cyclocross World Cup on Universal Sports this week

Please tell me someone is recording the broadcasts of the European World Cup events that Universal Sports has been airing between Midnight…

Started by Hamilton

2 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Hamilton

Cyclocross bikes, parts and components for sale

I have a long list of used and new components, wheels, frames, bikes, tires etc. for sale on my website http://inertiacycling.com/?page_id=

Started by Jesse Anthony

0 Aug 10, 2010

For Sale- Orbea Cyclocross Bike, 54cm $1,250

Orbea Cyclocross Bike, 54cm. NO Wheels or Pedals. This bike is race ready. If you are Belgian or Dutch, you could win a world cup on this b…

Started by rolando

2 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by rolando

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service