Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

All Discussions Tagged 'campagnolo' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Campy/Shimano together? Campy shifters for CX? Prices hard to resist.

In the past year, I've put my cross bike through a good amount of training, racing, and overall abuse. Crashes here and there and lots of m…

Started by Mathew Shimoko

10 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by Cyclocross Magazine

For sale: campagnolo record hubs laced to Mavic reflex cd tubular rims. Dt butted spokes. Brand new.

Black 2012 campagnolo record 10/11 hubs, blacked dt butted spokes/nipples. Mavic cd reflex tubular rims. 32 hole. Pro built. Never ridden o…

Started by Trail Cop

3 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Trail Cop

Top pull front derailleur compatability for cyclocross?

Can I use a top pull mtn bike front der instead of a road part with a pulley? Intended 46-34 chainrings. Thanx

Started by Wayne

3 May 3, 2011
Reply by Cyclocross Magazine

FS Reynolds carbon clinchers w/Record hub wheelset $1100 obo

I built these up this spring for my training wheelset, and they are awesome. But the whole summer I spent test ridding other wheels. The ha…

Started by Morgan Johnson

0 Oct 8, 2010

Are there more people on Campy in CX than Road? Who's gonna run the new ergos? And other Campy stuff.

Ok, so I've been diggin' through the forum and article archives and finding good stuff. but more importantly a lot of people who ride Campy…

Started by Rich

31 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Nev M

For Sale Kelly Knobby X (Medium) with Campagnolo Record and Carbon Wheels

Pictures are here: http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh210/intraurban/?action=view&current=39a39afc.pbw Probably one of the last u…

Started by Bicyclego

5 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by Bicyclego

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service