Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

All Discussions Tagged 'carbon' (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FS: Lapierre X-Lite HM Carbon 51.5cm, Ultegra, Practically New

I'm posting this as a feeler, I need some money to put towards a new car and don't totally need 2 cross bikes. I bought this frame off here…

Started by Cam Mancuso

0 Jun 12, 2012

looking for carbon cx fork -what do you got?

looking for a carbon cx fork that will fit a 58cm All-City Nature boy  I'm in Minneapolis what do you got? how much do you want?

Started by Keyth

6 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Jason Fife

FS: Wheels, tires, tubeless, carbon. Updates, price drops, don't make me put 'em eBay...

The more I sell, the more I'll contribute back to the Forum. I will remove items from the listing as they sell. All offers considered.  Don…

Started by Adam St. Germain

20 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Adam St. Germain

FS Zipp 303 CX with Dugast Rhino and Clement PDX - $1300!

I know... mismatched tires. It's a pretty unreal setup. The wheels are 2 race seasons old, and are in excellent condition. The front Rhino…

Started by Nicholas Gajewski

5 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Nicholas Gajewski

For Sale: LaPierre Carbon CX frame

I have a Lapierre carbon cyclocross frameset, size 58 (58.2cm Effective top tube) that I need to sell. The frame is two years old, saw use…

Started by briscoelab

3 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by John Kammeyer

Token T50 Carbon tubular wheelset $800

1 season fantastic shape Token T50 carbon tubular wheelset. Set will come with Tufo Cubus tires, wheel bag, and extra spokes. These were a…

Started by Kyle Smith

0 Dec 4, 2011

Carbon frames in the (Canadian) winter

Should I be prepping my new X-Fire for storage, or is it okay to still bring it out and ride it when it's cold (-20C or so) now and then? H…

Started by VJ Goh

7 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Arctic Hawk

Ritchey WCS Carbon Fork

I have a Ritchey WCS cross fork for sale.  Here is Ritchey's page on it: http://www.ritcheylogic.com/dyn_prodfamily.php?k=114366.  A photo…

Started by Alex

7 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Alex

32mm Grifo Tubulars, 1 season old

I have 2 used Grifo tubular tires for sale. They were used last year, and the base tape is in good shape. Tread shows hardly any wear. Come…

Started by Christopher Smith

3 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Christopher Smith

FS: 2011 Ridley X-Fire Frameset, 50cm (53 top tube)

Excellent condition with standard wear, used less than 1 year. See photo gallery with details on areas of wear such as the top of the down…

Started by Allen Krughoff

9 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Allen Krughoff

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service