Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

All Discussions Tagged 'cross' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FS: 2005 56cm Fuji Comp Cross w/ SRAM Rival - $850+shipping

2005 56cm Fuji Comp Cross Aluminum frame with Winwood fork (Alu steerer, carbon crown and legs) There are a few areas where the paint is wo…

Started by Jim Nowak

5 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Jim Nowak

Trigon Carbon frame and fork sized 56 cm C-to-T

Trigon Cx frame, carbon with internal Scandium lugs http://www.greatgocycles.com/XCC701.htm This is the same frame Blue offered with their…

Started by Brook Watts

0 Jan 1, 2011

For Sale: Specialized Tricross Comp - 58cm $1175

A great do everything bike, cyclocross, road, backroad, touring, commuter and the list goes on.  Bike has mounts for racks front and rear.…

Started by E-Man

0 Dec 11, 2010

Any fun thanksgiving cycling traditions out there?

anyone have a thanksgiving that involves cyclocross bikes? a turkey ride? traveling to jingle cross? there's so many turkey trot running ev…

Started by andrew

1 Nov 25, 2010
Reply by Kat

For sale: KHS CX200 cross bike

For sale is a full KHS CX200 cyclocross bike, size Large (56). It has been raced for 1 1/2 seasons and has some scratches to show for it on…

Started by N Cuka

0 Sep 9, 2010

Carbon Bars on a cross bike

thoughts on this anyone?I know there is no weight benefit here, and the risk of breakage....curious to what the consensus is....i need to g…

Started by Ohio Farmer

9 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Jason

Pedal stack height

Hi, I'm trying to set up cross bike up as close to my road bike as possible, at least for saddle height. The Time ATAC pedals and cleats…

Started by Steve Kirk

8 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Ohio Farmer

TIME Cross ProTeam carbon frame module size 4, for sale

TIME Cross ProTeam size 4, for sale Frame module includes frame, fork, seatpost, 120mm stem Great condition, ridden less than 20 times. C…

Started by Christopher Smith

1 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Christopher Smith

Bilenky Cross Frame and Fork for Sale

This is a one of a kind Bilenky Signature Nor'Easter frame and fork that has been featured at a few handbuilt shows, and was made for one o…

Started by Pat

0 Jul 18, 2010

Lapierre HM X Lite carbon 54 cyclocross frame NEW

New Lapierre Carbon Cross frame. 54cm. I bought this at the end of last season, never built it up, and have a new team this year with a bik…

Started by NRand

1 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Todd Paoletti

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service