Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

All Discussions Tagged 'cx' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Noob Cornering and Off-camber help/tips

Hi Everyone, complete noob to cx. Ive been riding road for 3 years but never raced. I signed up for a couple cross races this year and just…

Started by Nick DiGangi

6 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Frank Shoemaker

Bay Area CX season kick off party at Sports Basement in SF!

Hey all, We're having a  party at Sports Basement Bryant st. in San Francisco to celebrate the upcoming CX season! It's happening next Thu…

Started by Derek Yarra

0 Aug 28, 2012

Pair of Carbon Race frames

You can get this pair of frames at a steal!!! They are my frames, but The Pros Closet is handling the auction. They have just over a day re…

Started by The Prez

0 Aug 22, 2012

For Sale - Zipp 303cx carbon tubular wheelsets w/new rear rims!

I have 2 sets of Zipp 303cx tubular wheelsets for sale. The wheels are used, except the rear rims have been replaced and are brand new on b…

Started by Jesse Anthony

4 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Noonski

Carbon Clinchers + Tubeless + CX = ?

Just had a crazy thought...Anyone have any thoughts or experiences setting up Reynolds carbon clinchers (assaults specifically) for tubele…

Started by Eric Baumann

5 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by David whitlock

WTB: SSCX Wheelset

Anyone have a set they are looking to jettison?  Budget is ~$275-300.  Tks.

Started by Scott

2 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Brian

Lost/stolen Garmin at Louisville USGP

Hey guys n gals, my Garmin Edge 800 came off during my race and no one turned it in this weekend Nov 11-13, at USGP Louisville . I know som…

Started by Franimal

4 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Franimal

SoCalCX Prestige Series Fantasy League

If you're sucking it as bad as me this season, you need something to take your mind off the taste of dirt and humble pie. And what a better…

Started by Ritchey_BreakAway

0 Oct 20, 2011

CX Build - SRAM XX Rear Derailleur Med?

I need some help.   I am a noobie building up a CX bike and I would like to know if I can use a SRAM XX Rear Derailleur for my bike set up?…

Started by dclifford

7 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Tinkerbell

Anodized, CNC'd, and NOS parts. Post them and let's remember "THE GOOD OL' DAYS"

Hey, It's always fun to remember a blast from the past part or some ridiculously priced item that is NOS on ebay. The task is simple, you f…

Started by Joey Mullan

4 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Matthew Hale

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service