Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

All Discussions Tagged 'for' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

For sale: KHS CX200 cross bike

For sale is a full KHS CX200 cyclocross bike, size Large (56). It has been raced for 1 1/2 seasons and has some scratches to show for it on…

Started by N Cuka

0 Sep 9, 2010

Up for sale

I have a few things to sell.If you're looking to try your hand at tubeless I have a package deal.  I would like to sell all the tires and t…

Started by Matty P.

0 Aug 22, 2010

FS: tubular tires new

for sale: one FMB SSC 34mm new, never glued. stretched onto rim. http://www.fmbtires.com/fmb_cotton_SSC.htm one Challenge Fango 34mm new, n…

Started by Robert Hendry

0 Aug 12, 2010

FS: Titanium Cyclocross Frame, 55cm TT, frameset or complete

This is an amazing bike and a rare find. This is your chance to own a lightweight, responsive, comfortable, and durable titanium cyclocross…

Started by David Lafferty

1 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by David Lafferty

Blue CXC 2010 SRAM Force For Sale

Blue CXC cyclocross bike was bought new last October for my wife to race cyclocross. She raced 4 races on this bike and loved it. No crashe…

Started by Ross Cerniglia

0 Jun 11, 2010

Shimano Tubeless 6700 Wheels for Cross

Won a set of Shimano Tubeless 6700 wheels with Ultegra. Spokes 16 frt / 20 rear.  Strong enough to race cross on or should I sell and get s…

Started by Troy G

1 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by Dennis

FOR SALE: 2001 LEMOND POPRAD 56CM FRAME, FORK, HEADSET, STEM, BARS, SEATPOST $300+shipping

Built from Reynolds 853 steel w/ steel fork. FrameSaver was applied to the inside of the frame. NO RUST There are a few areas where the pai…

Started by Jim Nowak

4 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Jim Nowak

zipp 404 for cross

I have a set of zipp 404 tubular wheels, they are not the cross specific 404 wheels. Would these wheels hold up to cross training/racing? I…

Started by will

5 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by Rich

Compton parts sale

The Comptons have some parts for sale that we would rather sell to the cross community than pawn it off on Ebay New in the box Campagnolo…

Started by Kiwimark

7 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by KB

FS: Dugast Typhoon Tubulars

Hello All, I just found out about this site and heard it is a great place to list for sale items. It may be my first post but I have plenty…

Started by seahuston

5 Sep 3, 2008
Reply by Pitcrew

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service