Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

All Discussions Tagged 'fork' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Easton EC 70x Cross Fork for sale

Take off, like new, just ridden on the road during the summer for a few hundred miles.  Steerer tube is 9" $175+shipping ($15)

Started by Carpus McGee

0 Aug 30, 2011

Building vs buying a singlespeed cross bike

Open to any and all to respond: Pros and Cons of building my own vs buying a prebuilt singlespeed crosser. If you suggest buying a model, w…

Started by Azarashiinu

4 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by DStudley

Trigon Carbon frame and fork sized 56 cm C-to-T

Trigon Cx frame, carbon with internal Scandium lugs http://www.greatgocycles.com/XCC701.htm This is the same frame Blue offered with their…

Started by Brook Watts

0 Jan 1, 2011

Easton EC90X Full Carbon Fork

EC90X Full Carbon Cyclocross fork. $300 shipped. 1 1/8" steer tube cut to 210mm (from the original 300mm), but otherwise the fork is…

Started by Sage Brown

0 Sep 21, 2010

For Sale: Easton EC90 X

Selling an EC90 X Cyclocross fork. $275 (+ shipping). Used for 1 (short) season Newer style with threaded steerer tube (no glue!) 21 CM of…

Started by Ricardo Moran

4 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by MM

Easton EC90 X For Sale

I've got an EC90 X for sale.  This is the newer version with the threaded expander plug.   It comes off of a pit bike.  The fork is in exce…

Started by Velosnaps

0 Aug 3, 2010

Fork chatter

Ever had fork chatter when braking? Figured out a way to fix it? I've found toe-in and pad material can usually fix it most of the time. Bu…

Started by Tire Snob

13 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Rich

Alan Cross Fork for sale

Never used or mounted Alan full carbon cyclocross fork. This a race fork. It has never been cut. asking $300 or possible equal trade. price…

Started by Fletch

0 Sep 30, 2009

Reynolds Carbon Cyclocross Fork for sale

Reynolds Carbon Ouzo Pro Cyclocross Fork. This came off Katie's bike from last season, I believe the fork saw 4 races. It's in very good co…

Started by Kiwimark

0 Sep 1, 2009

Reynolds Carbon Cyclocross Fork for sale

Reynolds carbon Ouzo Pro cyclocross fork for sale. This fork was used last season before we switched to Edge forks. Forks is in great condi…

Started by Kiwimark

0 Sep 1, 2009

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service