Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

All Discussions Tagged 'frameset' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FS: 2015/16 55cm Ritchey Swiss Cross 2.0 Frameset w/ custom V-brake cable stop

2015/16 canti frameset with one season on it in very good to excellent condition. just a few nicks around the drive side dropout and a coup…

Started by matthew moseley

0 Apr 25, 2016

Ridley X-Fire Frameset

I have this posted on my local craigslist, figured I should show it here too... I am trying to sell this for someone else to ride.I bought…

Started by J Flores

5 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by J Flores

For Sale Specialized CruX 54cm frameset Pink

For sale on eBay: Specialized CruX 54cm frameset Pink NO RESERVE http://bit.ly/15HJKD4 Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks

Started by some slow guy

0 Sep 6, 2013

2014 Ridley X-Ride canti frameset - 56 cm - $800 (shipped)

I just picked up my new Ridley X-Ride frameset and found out that I'm having hip surgery and won't be racing 'cross this season. (sad face)…

Started by Mark

1 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Slimon

FOR SALE 2012 FELT BREED BRAND NEW AND 2012 FELT F4X FRAMESET 20 MILES

We had our house surveyed last week and told that our house is on a flood plane.... we are having to come up witha large chunk of change to…

Started by richard

5 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Keith Burgoyne

Blue Norcross Liquidation

Cyclocrossracing.com is liquidating all of their stock of Blue Norcross frames and completes. Lowest prices you will see. Prices and availa…

Started by Kyle Smith

2 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Kyle Smith

FS 56 cm Jamis supernova complete, frameset

For sale is a 56cm Jamis Supernova built with Ultegra 10spd and Stans Alpha Comp wheels. Bike is like-new. I also have a new/unused framese…

Started by jason

0 Nov 5, 2012

52cm BMC CX02 Frameset + Parts!

Bought this thing recently thinking my girlfriend could use it as a temp race bike while her custom is at the painters...turns out its a ha…

Started by Eric Baumann

5 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Matt M.

Pair of Carbon Race frames

You can get this pair of frames at a steal!!! They are my frames, but The Pros Closet is handling the auction. They have just over a day re…

Started by The Prez

0 Aug 22, 2012

FS 2012 Stevens Team Carbon Framset with Extras 56c

I am selling my 2012 Stevens Team Carbon frameset to clear out some space in the garage for new bikes. Bike was raced for one season.  Incl…

Started by Gregg Shanefelt

3 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Scott Price

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service