Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

All Discussions Tagged 'race' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gran Prix Gloucester Race Report – Race for the Lantern Rouge

Hey Everyone, I had first CX race this past  weekend in Gloucester and wrote a little about it here. I had a blast and am looking forward t…

Started by Nick DiGangi

1 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Sean Wilson

Stoudts Cross- Cyclocross Racing at Stoudts Brewing Co. 11/3

WHEN: November 3, 2013WHERE: Stoudts Brewing Company, 2800 North Reading Road, Adamstown, PA 19501OKTOBERFEST ISN’T OVER UNTIL WE SAY IT’S…

Started by Darren Price

0 Sep 22, 2013

FS: Reynolds DV 46 Cross Wheelset with Challenge Fangos glued and ready to roll...

Just in time for cyclocross season -- Badass Reynolds DV 46 carbon tubulars with Challenge Fangos glued on and ready to rock. Good general-…

Started by Josh Liberles

0 Sep 8, 2013

PRICE DROP 2013 BMC Team Machine SLR01 57cm - $3700

I have a 2013 BMC Team Machine SLR01 for sale. This is the same frame model ridden to victory in the Tour de France, Tour of California, an…

Started by Patrick Ferringer

0 Aug 27, 2013

First race of the season? Share it with us.

Have you started your 2012/2013 cyclocross racing season yet?   If so, how did it go? Share your story here. We have a pair of Kenda cycloc…

Started by Cyclocross Magazine

8 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by vanwacx

Pair of Carbon Race frames

You can get this pair of frames at a steal!!! They are my frames, but The Pros Closet is handling the auction. They have just over a day re…

Started by The Prez

0 Aug 22, 2012

Cap City Short Track!!!

Jonesing for some bike action? Can't get your CX fix yet? Come on out to the Cap City Short Track races! Cap City Short Track races are hel…

Started by J.D. Kimple

0 Aug 3, 2012

2012 Ithaca GP - Presented by Token Products

Registration is now open for the 2012 Ithaca Grand Prix of Cyclocross, presented by Token Products! http://www.IthacaGP.blogspot.com Jo…

Started by brianhancock

0 Apr 11, 2012

FS: Serotta Concours CX titanium frame/fork/headset

Serotta Concours CX titanium frame (54cm) with Reynolds Ouzo Pro full carbon fork and Ritchey Logic WCS headset. All in more-than-excellent…

Started by Wesley Best

2 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Hurlow

Lost/stolen Garmin at Louisville USGP

Hey guys n gals, my Garmin Edge 800 came off during my race and no one turned it in this weekend Nov 11-13, at USGP Louisville . I know som…

Started by Franimal

4 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Franimal

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service