Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

All Discussions Tagged 'racing' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mavic Ksyrium Equipe clincher wheelset - $225 OBO

I'm selling a set of used 2010 Mavic Ksyrium Equipe clincher wheelset:   Spins True Never Crashed Never Ridden for CX Only ridden on Road S…

Started by KMD

0 Nov 14, 2011

race report: OBRA Oregon State CX Championships, Salem

This will be a slightly truncated report, because my personal results were not spectacular and because tonight the tank is officially empty…

Started by Beth Hamon

1 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Emil

The Good, the Bad and... well, I was Ugly. MY Recap of Cap City/OVCX race at Infirmary Mound Park

Cap City Cross race #4 was held at Infirmary Mound park in Newark, OH. It was a bit of a homecoming for me as this was the location of the…

Started by J.D. Kimple

0 Nov 21, 2010

I just want to breathe!

What do other allergy-sufferers use?   I've been a life-long allergy sufferer and a long time ago swore off Sudafed becasue I didn't like t…

Started by J.D. Kimple

5 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by Kitboo

race report: cross crusade # 7, hillsboro, oregon

Saturday, I wasn't sure I'd be up for racing. I'd had some cargo-hauling rides at work the previous week, had not ridden at all last weeken…

Started by Beth Hamon

3 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Todd Shank

SSCXWC Videos up in video section

SSCXWC videos by Scatman are up in the Video section.  The trilogy is complete.ScatmanGet out there!

Started by Scatman

0 Oct 26, 2010

FS Reynolds carbon clinchers w/Record hub wheelset $1100 obo

I built these up this spring for my training wheelset, and they are awesome. But the whole summer I spent test ridding other wheels. The ha…

Started by Morgan Johnson

0 Oct 8, 2010

Offseason, Cross bike or Road Bike?

In reading the cycling news and looking at articles and seeing the occasional picture, there seems to be an increasing amount of Pro/Region…

Started by Rick Mellendick

16 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by phil noble

race report: PIR short-track xc # 4, 7-12-10

Race report here: http://bikelovejones1.blogspot.com/2010/07/race-report-pir-short-track-xc-4-7-12.htmlI know it's not 'cross but that doe…

Started by Beth Hamon

0 Jul 13, 2010

FS: 2009 Redline Conquest Team 58cm $1100

For Sale is a 2009 Redline Conquest Team Cyclocross bike size 58cm. This bike is mechanic owned. The frame is full Scandium, and has only b…

Started by Nathan Kullbom

0 Jul 2, 2010

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service