Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

All Discussions Tagged 'racing' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

when you can't ride

A series of nasty, pesky health issues (from February through, well, last week) has really put a dent in my fitness and my plans for the se…

Started by Beth Hamon

3 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Beth Hamon

Want to race in Europe? Crossniacs Seek Riders...

Crossniacs seek riders for the new Professional Syndicate.The US multi-regional syndicate based cyclocross team, Crossniacs, is seeking rid…

Started by Gregg Germer

0 Jun 2, 2010

what to wear when it gets really cold

An Oregonian seeks advice from the Midwestern and New England delegates. Hopefully you can do this without laughing. I'm used to riding in…

Started by Beth Hamon

25 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Chris

Interlocken CX pics

Here is a link to images from the Interlocken CX race in Broomfield, CO last weekend; http://sportifimages.com/Bike-Racing-2009/Interlocke

Started by Dejan Smaic

1 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Emil

Cyclocross-Focused teams?

We're calling for names/locations of cycling teams focused on 'cross. There's a growing number of them out there, and it was cool to see a…

Started by andrew

5 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by Jason

Looking for a few good cross teams

Revolution Wheelworks is looking to expand on its team sponsorships for the 2009 season. We are looking for clubs and teams that have a pre…

Started by Jonathan Kahler

0 Dec 30, 2008

Race attendance - up?

just doing an informal poll - are the racer #s up in your area? anyone have real #s? or perhaps more races to chose from keeping field size…

Started by andrew

4 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Roger F. Harrison

Gloves?

I have noticed that many pros and others don't use gloves in cross unless its really REALLY cold. Personally I rarely if ever do a ride of…

Started by One Eyed z

19 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by EyeBob

Cyclocross Nationals 2008

Wake up! Tonight (Sunday) at 12:01am registration for crossnat's opens. http://www.kccrossnationals.com/NEW_SITE/Registration/index.html

Started by Josh

34 Sep 19, 2008
Reply by Albino

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service