Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

All Discussions Tagged 'tires' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best tubeless tire for a 210lb clydesdale

I have a love/hate relationship with the Clement PDX's that i've been running for the last 3 seasons. They're awesome when running them tub…

Started by Jeffrey Davis

10 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Chad Rector

Challenge Limus open tubular for sale

For sale: Challenge Limus open tubular (aka clincher), 700 x 33mm, 1 pair. Like new but ridden 2-3 times. - cost new is around $160/pair, s…

Started by Erik Schreiner

3 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Erik Schreiner

FS: Dugast Pipisquallo Tubular Tires - File Tread w/ Rhino Side Knobs

Practically brand new. Purchased and mounted 3 months ago. Used these in one race and then they just sat around. They come aqua sealed and…

Started by Stefano Tomasello

4 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Stefano Tomasello

Clinchers for CX - Who is racing on them?

Just trying to get a feel I am 100% tubular for road and CX race but how many people do you think still use clincher tires (percentage)? Ch…

Started by Martin Turek

32 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Tony Church

FS: Reynolds DV 46 Cross Wheelset with Challenge Fangos glued and ready to roll...

Just in time for cyclocross season -- Badass Reynolds DV 46 carbon tubulars with Challenge Fangos glued on and ready to rock. Good general-…

Started by Josh Liberles

0 Sep 8, 2013

First race of the season? Share it with us.

Have you started your 2012/2013 cyclocross racing season yet?   If so, how did it go? Share your story here. We have a pair of Kenda cycloc…

Started by Cyclocross Magazine

8 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by vanwacx

For Sale: Tubular Wheels - 2 Front Wheels, 1 Rear- SOLD

i'm selling my cross tubulars so I can make the switch over to wide rims this season. They have been used about two season, the tires are g…

Started by luis garcia

2 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by luis garcia

Your dream tire

Some guy has 4 of these FMB Super Prestige / Schwalbe Rocket Ron tubular tires up on eBay, for a whopping $210 a pop.  That's pricey but es…

Started by andrew

1 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by JesseD

UCI Masters Worlds - Course Condition / Tire Recommendation?

Coming down from the Northeast.  Any hints on what course conditions we could expect?  Frozen / dusty / snow.  Obviously the conditions are…

Started by Christopher Garges

2 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Chris Mayhew

Who wants Michelin to re-release the green Michelin Mud Cyclocross Tire?

The boys at Michelin seem open to the idea of re-releasing the green Michelin Mud tire and tread. Would you be psyched? Add your name here.

Started by andrew

76 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by brianhancock

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service