Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

All Discussions Tagged 'tubular' (94)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

removing tubular (tufo) tape

i've got a pair of wheels where someone used tufo tubular tape and glue in the past. it's one sticky mess, and I'm looking for tips to make…

Started by andrew

2 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by L Peters

Tubie wheeset needed

Folks, I need to get my wheelsets in order. As such, I'm looking for one or two new sets of the following. Let me know if you've got em and…

Started by Philip Higgs

9 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Philip Higgs

FS: Ritchey Carbon 38mm tubular wheelset

Ritchey Logic WCS Carbon 38mm tubular wheelset. Shimano/SRAM 9spd/10spd free hub body. Brand new, still with axle plugs and paperwork, neve…

Started by Chase

0 Sep 3, 2009

Tubie Wheelset for Sale - Record Hub, Veloctiy Escape Rim

For Sale: Velocity Escape 32 hole Tubular Rims Campagnolo Record Hubs DT Swiss Aerolite spokes Challenge Grifo 32s Raced one season and u…

Started by Mike Heenan

6 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Mike Heenan

Easton EA70x vs. Ultegra to Reflex

Hey friends, I have access to a deal that would put either a set of EA70x wheels or a set of Mavic Reflex 32h laced 3x to Ultegra hubs shi…

Started by Jason Nargis

3 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Jason Nargis

SOLD: FMB Tubular Tires

SOLD

Started by Anne

0 Jul 28, 2009

'Cross Season Passes Now Available

We're now offering the 'cross season passes for 2009. Race wheels come race ready with Challenge Grifo tires glued up. Race wheels availabl…

Started by Echappe Equipment

0 Jul 11, 2009

Easton EA70x for sale

I've got a new pair of Easton cross tubulars (EA 70x) that I'm not going to need next year. Brand new. Who wants em? They're gonna be a smo…

Started by Ty Brookhart

12 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Ty Brookhart

If you could only pick one set of tubulars.......

what would you pick? I am finally getting a set of tubular wheels built for this season and wanted to get the best all around tire. Mostly…

Started by Braintastic

2 May 8, 2009
Reply by Echappe Equipment

World Cup #4 Koksijde, Belgium

I was really excited about this. I might be the only one. Well, Laura Van Gilder raced two sets of our wheels in the World Cup #4 this we…

Started by Echappe Equipment

0 Dec 1, 2008

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service