Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

All Discussions Tagged 'wheels' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

For Sale - Zipp 303cx carbon tubular wheelsets w/new rear rims!

I have 2 sets of Zipp 303cx tubular wheelsets for sale. The wheels are used, except the rear rims have been replaced and are brand new on b…

Started by Jesse Anthony

4 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Noonski

What do you think of this 200-pounder wheel build?

I'm a 190-200lb rider, but strength training is my primary discipline (and actually, my profession -- I'm a personal fitness trainer). So t…

Started by Jeffrey Davis

14 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Adam_Mac

For sale Neuvation M28 aero wheelset

For sale is an M28 aero wheelset. Brand new, never ridden front wheel and a rear that's seen maybe 1000 miles. Stickers can be easily remov…

Started by Corey Williams

0 Mar 3, 2012

Braking

I started cross this year and can honestly admit that I am completely hooked (the wife is just so happy). I have a couple of questions rega…

Started by Azarashiinu

21 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by J

Cane Creek Volos Tubular Wheelset w/ Grifo 32s Shimano

Rad tubular wheelset with cross tires.  $350 plus actual shipping. $10 will go to the forum. In Chicago and local pick-up preferred, but wi…

Started by Jason Nargis

3 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Jason Nargis

Token T50 Carbon tubular wheelset $800

1 season fantastic shape Token T50 carbon tubular wheelset. Set will come with Tufo Cubus tires, wheel bag, and extra spokes. These were a…

Started by Kyle Smith

0 Dec 4, 2011

ZIPP 404 clinchers for sale. GREAT SHAPE!

I am selling a pair of 2010 ZIPP 404 clincher wheels that are in great shape with very little miles.  The wheels are in great condition ana…

Started by Todd

0 Aug 29, 2011

FS Reynolds carbon clinchers w/Record hub wheelset $1100 obo

I built these up this spring for my training wheelset, and they are awesome. But the whole summer I spent test ridding other wheels. The ha…

Started by Morgan Johnson

0 Oct 8, 2010

FS: Zipp 303's with Challenge Grifo XS

2010 Zipp 303 cross wheels (24 spoke front/24 spoke rear), with brass nipples, shimano/sram freehub body. Glued on are a set of Challenge G…

Started by John Fell

4 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Sherry Berde Townsend

Notubes Alpha 340 Wheels

Anyone have any experience with these wheels yet? - http://www.notubes.com/product_info.php/cPath/42_683/products_id/520 The 18 spoke count…

Started by Marty C

7 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Bob Nunnink

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service