Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Wednesday's your last chance to sign up for 2008-2009 Fantasy Cyclocross. Go to cxmagazine.com/fantasy-cyclocross-2008 for rules, instructions and your entry form to take on some stiff competition. Polls close (unofficially, you can still get in but won't be eligible for points from Cross Vegas) tomorrow at whenever I decide (before the end of Cross Vegas. No cheating). (I promise I'll back off on parentheses)

Data will eventually be available for just about every statistic you can imagine, but be prepared for baby steps, getting things from the almighty Excel file to the intertoobs might be hazardous.

Good fun, prizes and competition are promised and, after all, it can only make cross more exciting. 5 minutes is all it takes, but you still have an entire day to finalize your research and pick the perfect team.

Jake

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Jake rumor is Lance is racing at cross vegas can I have him on my team
If that is your choice, absolutely, I'll add him to your team, just let me know who you want him to replace.

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service