Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

All, I have a Blue CX 6.5 used one season, size Medium. Color is Blue with full carbon fork. Just put a brand new 2007 Sram Rival Group on. 172.5 cranks, with a 44T/34T set up. Thomson post, Rictchey Pro 110mm stem, Deda 215 shallow drop bars, Fizik Black and White team edition saddle. Can include some well used Crank Bros Candy pedals if desired. TRP Euro-X brakes, with old school Onza Chill Pills cable hangers. Chris King Head Set. Frame is in great shape, just used as the B bike last year, All the Sram stuff is brand new, just installed. No Wheels. Let me know if anyone has some interest. Located in the MAC.

Views: 726

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not that this bike has seen much use, but E Town takes very good care of his stuff.
Price? Pictures?
Need $1250, plus shipping. I will work on photos tonight, can't seem to find the camera at the moment.
Any takers? The school bills are getting steep!
I just finished building the same bike basicaly.
CX 6.5 with Sram rival,this a great set up.
Not for me,but I will add that if anyone is pondering on your sale they should jump on it !
Great deal for some one looking for a bad ass bike.
Blue makes an awsome cross bike,I am digging mine.
1rst points race is this Saturday !
Get pysched.
Is this bike still available?
Yes indeed it is.
Could you post or email photos?
Will do tonight.
Pics are up. You can see some scratches on the chain stay, just paint. Also, the bottom bracket is spaced to keep the cranks from hitting the chain stays (tons of mud clearance)! Let me know. Cat and laundry not included... :)
Attachments:
I can do $1000 plus shipping. My e-mail address is markcerickson@gmail.com. Let me know if this works for you!

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service