Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

opinions please 5ft 7.5 inches tall 32 inch cycling inseam wondering what size would work and which bike would be better

Views: 146

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know a lot of people around here in the south where I live that not only know of people that ride, but personally ride, and WORK for Lynskey. Dont want to downplay the con-crosso because I have heard it's quite nice, but as far as lynskey goes, there quality and attention to cleanliness make them one of the most well built Ti bikes I've seen in person. I would highly reccomend it. But then again, it is your purchase in the end. Just my two cents.
I ended up with a medium lynskey I went with what ever was closest to road bike top tube
Bought a medium Lynskey Pro Cross but it was a 2009 model. Nice frame so far I have only ridden it twice. Did one race on it but didn't tighten the stem bolts to the right torque so I had to drop out. Otherwise, the frame has a good combination of stiffness and suppleness...just need to do some more rides to iron out any more assembly issues!

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service