Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Hey,

We've been seeing a lot of posts about peeps traveling to races.. that's awesome. I bet there's a lot of untapped generous goodwill out there that would be willing to help house other racers. Meet some cool folks, save money and help out a fellow race, and have a more social weekend. Some people are already looking and offering for the usgp and ohio festival weekends.

so, while you should be careful and figure out if a person is trust worthy, why not extend the spirit of 'cross and help each other out. we've added "race housing" to the classifieds category in the forum. but you can post your housing need or offer here in this thread.

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm all booked for housing. If anyone is looking to ship their bikes and/or looking for a good shop for a pre-race tune-up I highly recommend Cycle City.

They do a lot to support the local 'cross scene and know their stuff!

Here's their contact info:

Cycle City
7749 NW Prairie View Rd.
Kansas City, MO 64151
816-587-8181
www.cyclecitykc.com
9765 N Cedar
Kansas City, MO 64157
816-415-0001

If shipping, give them a call ahead of time to let them know your bike is on the way.
we're looking for housing for 3 humans in Toronto for the Nov 7-9 UCI weekend. we'll be driving up from Chicago and may be able to fit one more person/one more bike from anywhere between Chicago and Toronto (Detriot, for example).

anyone?

thanks!
I might be interested in being that 4th person/one more bike from anywhere in between (Brighton, MI).

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service