Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Cannondale Tim Johnson (56cm) CX frame/fork/BB - Brand New - $700

I've got a white, cx TJ Cannodale cyclocross frame and Easton ECX 90 fork for sale, 56 cm, with 57 top tube. Never been ridden or built up. Awesome BB30 bottom bracket, with adaptor for standard bottom brackets.
Retails for $1k, unchanged except colors for '09. Yours for $700 + shipping.

Views: 634

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Just enquiring if you still have cannondale frame for sale. Very interested. Could you ship to N.Ireland.?

Jason Henry
Hi Jason,

Yes, it's still available.
And yeah...I'll ship to N. Ireland.

If you are interested, email me your address and I'll let you know how much it'd cost to ship over there.

Thanks for inquiring!
Was out in my garage tonight cleaning up...

and my TJ Cannondale cross frame said "when are you going to build me up?"
i thought...shoots...may as well.

then i heard my baby crying inside the house.
next thing i heard was my wife calling me in to help put her to sleep.

and then i remembered...with the little free time i have, i'd rather ride a bike than build a bike.

so...$700 + shipping takes it.
(still brand new...never built up)
Still for sale? I'm intersted. Does it come with the crankset or just BB? I"m in WI/MN for shipping.
Hey Brian,

Yep...still have it.
It does not come with a crankset, but does have a BB30 converter.

I can have it boxed up and ready to ship real quick.

Let me know if you'd like to take it!

Thanks!
awesome. Any chance you could email me some pictures and a phone number I could reach you at with some questions? bjkfly@aol.com

Brian
Did you sell?
hi tim,

well...not yet.

i emailed the pics (granted, it was a few days late cause i was out of town), but he hasn't committed to it as of yet.

if you are interested, please let me know if you have any questions or anything.
it is brand new and has never been built up.
i have additional pics now if you'd like to see more.

thanks!
Thanks for getting back to me. I am interested but I have a problem. I just got a brand new CX as well for a warranty of my road frame. I rode a 60cm CAAD 9 so I sized down and ordered a 58 Cannondale CX (I got the new all white one with the white Easton fork and red lettering. I love the frame but it looks to be way too big. I am going to try to get by my buddies shop today where he has a 56 CX I can measure and ride. If all works out, I would buy your frame and sell mine on eBay.
I will try hard to get by his shop today and get back to you this evening, tomorrow morning at worst.
Thanks!
PS If you don't mind, send me the pics to: t_wiz29@hotmail.com

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service