Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Thanks to our Belgian correspondent and contributor, Christine Vardaros, we've got an exclusive chance to talk with superstar cyclocross racer Sven Nys prior to the Olympics. And we're the only interview he's accepting prior to the Olymipcs. So, as a magazine that's for and by the 'cross community, this is an opportunity for the community to drive that conversation.

What would you like to ask Mr. World Cup? Post your top 3 questions below by end of day, 7/19.

Views: 304

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks to all for your excellent questions! The interview is finally in print in Cyclocross Magazine.
And it's a great interview. Very well done.
Yeah, I really liked the interview. It's kinda uplifting to see that he doesn't drink at all...
yeah! never! never! never! that was surprising.
uplifting, or discouraging? Many "amateurs" such as myself can benefit (in terms of performance) from not drinking, but who'd want to give it up when beer is so delicious. Just dropping my consumption this past year has helped with losing some weight... and I guess the good part is that when I do have a beer it tastes even better!

Anyhow - the Nys interview was great. Issue 4 is amazing!
I vote uplifting from the perspective of a college student whose trying to avoid drinking in the first months of college :)

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service