I am tired of stumbling over spare bike stuff in my apartment, so I am having a yard sale. I guess that is an e-sale if I am doing it over e-mail. If you are interested in anything, let me know. I can send pictures or whatever. Some prices are firm, but a lot are "or best offer" so make me an offer!
Shoot me an e-mail if you are interested in anything.(firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Brand new front wheel –Ultegra hub, Velocity fusion rim, 32 spoke - $120 http://www.bikemannetwork.com/biking/p/WERDQWHSHIM/WE8030
• Used Rear- 105 hub, MA3 rim, 32 spoke-$45
Used and abused. But will true up and overhaul for you if you want'em. My guarantee they will be working great before you use them (or I won't sell them to you). Great for a city bike or winter training wheels.
• Used Front – Deore hub, MA3 rim, 32 spoke. -$35
Same deal as above. $70 if you take both!
• Brand new in box –Ultegra 10 speed crank set -175mm – 53/39 –$175 or best offer (Retail is about $240)
• Campy Centaur Ergo Power – 10 speed- Silver – $150 for set
In great shape. Used for one year before I went back to being a slave to Shimano.
• Campy Centaur rear derailleur – 10 speed. - $80 o.b.o
Used for one year, good shape, no scratches, never crashed. $80 or best offer.
• FSA SLK carbon cranks 175 -2005 - $100
Used for a year. Chain rings appropriately worn. This is not the integrated type. Needs a normal FSA ISIS Bottom Bracket (I have one that I can throw in for free, but not sure of its condition)
• Ultegra 8 speed front derailleur– $15
8 speed era but will work with all current Shimano- for braze on mounting
• Ultegra 8 speed rear derailleur –$30
Also 8 speed. used a lot, but works fine
• Ultegra dual pivot brake calipers – $80 for the set.
• Travel Agent inline adapters- (2) - $30 for both
Use these so your road levers will work with mountain bike brakes. Used for about 6 months on a city bike, look brand new
• Deore DX front derailleur - $5
From my 1994 Bridgestone if you can believe it. Embrace your inner bike geek with this collectors item.
• Redline Cyclocross Frame and fork - 60cm – $100 or best offer.
No decals so it looks cool. A few scratches. It is a bit big for me to race cross, but makes a great commuter bike (or cross bike for those tall dudes out there). Want to race cross? Maybe we can cut a deal for the frame and some of my parts
• Specialized Allez Chromo Frame – 61cm? - $70 or best offer.
This would make a great city bike. Never used. Got it as new old stock. Dented seat stay, but not a structural problem. Water bottle bolts frozen in the frame. Also have a beater fork that I bought to use with it.
• BRAND NEW 2007 De Rosa King Extra Light Frame (56 CM).
BRAND NEW IN BOX!!! It's going on E-bay very soon, but if you know someone who is in the market have them contact me. This is a really special bike. We are talking top of the line carbon. 2.51 lbs. Get it for 20% below retail!