Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

There you go....issue # 3 is in my house and has been read cover to cover by me & my 4 year old....to say I'm itching for the season is an understatement. Don't get me wrong...in Steamboat we want summer to last as long as possible...because you just knows the snow is not far off. So this last week I was traveling back from a mountain bike festival out east and went through the Chicago airport....noticed a family of young ones running about and it's no less than Jonathan Page & crew.....got to chat with him about his summer and the upcoming cross season....always a nice guy. As for his new set up for "team" or solo team as it is....the euros should be paying attention to him...he looked fit as He*&! And I also think he's got some things to set right on the course!

Those two things...issue #3 and running into JP got the fire started for cross....I can smell it in the moring air!!!

Views: 26

Attachments:

Reply to This

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service