52 CM GUNNAR CROSSHAIRS – FRAME AND FORK FOR SALE
I am currently only selling the Frame and Fork.
Make me an offer.
Reason for selling: to purchase more of a ‘race’ type frame.
Photos Link: http://picasaweb.google.com/mtbwrx/52CMGunnarCrosshairsFrameFork
I would also entertain a reasonable offer for the Chris King headset (currently installed on the frame in the pics), a 9 sp. DA Cranks and BB, an Ultegra rear derail, Thompson Elite seatpost and a Ritchey 100 mm-26.0 Stem.
I have taken very good care of this frameset. As you can see from the photos, there is the usual paint chips and nicks here and there. Yes I did ride it. I am 5’7” and it fits me like a glove. Easily someone shorter and taller could ride this frame. Here is the link to the frame specs on Gunnar’s site: http://gunnarbikes.com/crosshairsspecs.php
I accept Paypal.
Email me with questions: mtbwrx AT gmail dot com
Words from Gunnar:
The Crosshairs frameset is perhaps the most versatile design we offer. Though originally conceived for competitive cyclo-cross events, road riding, commuting, hard pack and non technical off road are also all within the scope of this bike.
* Geometry: The Crosshairs has steering like a stage racing road bike, faster than a typical cross design. The longer wheelbase supports the Crosshairs' bigger tires, working well with stems 10mm shorter than a corresponding road bike.
* Tubing: Waterford exclusive OS2 butted tube sets, featuring True Temper OX Platinum air-hardening steel alloys, custom drawn to our rigorous specs. New asymmetrical D section chain stays provide rigidity along with generous chainring and tire clearance. Tubeset specifications vary by frame size to offer riders of all sizes the strength and stiffness they need.
* Tire Clearance: Clearance for 38C's plus fenders.
* Compatibility: Double, Road Triple and CX single chainring configurations.
* Cable Routing: DT shift bosses on down tube for adjustability and simplicity. Upper left side brake cable routing for easy portage.
* Braze-Ons: D/T shift studs, 2 sets of water bottle bosses, top tube brake cable stops, rear rack mounts, canti studs, canti brake arch.
* Dropouts: Exclusive Waterford stainless steel investment cast vertical dropouts. One eyelet.
* Fork Custom Gunnar steel fork, 1 1/8" Threadless steerer.
* Colors: PPG catalyzed urethane finishes offered in Red, Black, Blue Metallic, Yellow
* Gunnar Retail Pricing:$800 retail for frame. $275 for Gunnar Crosshairs fork
Photos of other stuff for sale: