Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

52 CM GUNNAR CROSSHAIRS – FRAME AND FORK FOR SALE

I am currently only selling the Frame and Fork.
Make me an offer.

Reason for selling: to purchase more of a ‘race’ type frame.

Photos Link: http://picasaweb.google.com/mtbwrx/52CMGunnarCrosshairsFrameFork

I would also entertain a reasonable offer for the Chris King headset (currently installed on the frame in the pics), a 9 sp. DA Cranks and BB, an Ultegra rear derail, Thompson Elite seatpost and a Ritchey 100 mm-26.0 Stem.

I have taken very good care of this frameset. As you can see from the photos, there is the usual paint chips and nicks here and there. Yes I did ride it. I am 5’7” and it fits me like a glove. Easily someone shorter and taller could ride this frame. Here is the link to the frame specs on Gunnar’s site: http://gunnarbikes.com/crosshairsspecs.php

I accept Paypal.
Email me with questions: mtbwrx AT gmail dot com

Words from Gunnar:
The Crosshairs frameset is perhaps the most versatile design we offer. Though originally conceived for competitive cyclo-cross events, road riding, commuting, hard pack and non technical off road are also all within the scope of this bike.

* Geometry: The Crosshairs has steering like a stage racing road bike, faster than a typical cross design. The longer wheelbase supports the Crosshairs' bigger tires, working well with stems 10mm shorter than a corresponding road bike.
* Tubing: Waterford exclusive OS2 butted tube sets, featuring True Temper OX Platinum air-hardening steel alloys, custom drawn to our rigorous specs. New asymmetrical D section chain stays provide rigidity along with generous chainring and tire clearance. Tubeset specifications vary by frame size to offer riders of all sizes the strength and stiffness they need.
* Tire Clearance: Clearance for 38C's plus fenders.
* Compatibility: Double, Road Triple and CX single chainring configurations.
* Cable Routing: DT shift bosses on down tube for adjustability and simplicity. Upper left side brake cable routing for easy portage.
* Braze-Ons: D/T shift studs, 2 sets of water bottle bosses, top tube brake cable stops, rear rack mounts, canti studs, canti brake arch.
* Dropouts: Exclusive Waterford stainless steel investment cast vertical dropouts. One eyelet.
* Fork Custom Gunnar steel fork, 1 1/8" Threadless steerer.
* Colors: PPG catalyzed urethane finishes offered in Red, Black, Blue Metallic, Yellow
* Gunnar Retail Pricing:$800 retail for frame. $275 for Gunnar Crosshairs fork

Photos of other stuff for sale:
http://picasaweb.google.com/mtbwrx/ITEMSForSale

Views: 706

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

for real....someone please buy this nice frameset.
daddy needs a new frame.

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service