Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

The Comptons have some parts for sale that we would rather sell to the cross community than pawn it off on Ebay

New in the box Campagnolo 08 Centaur Ultra Torque 10spd. crankset. 175mm 39/53. 135bcd. No BB.
Retails for $200. Sell $125 plus $10 shipping

New in the box Ultra Torque external BB cups. Record 08. Retails for $25 Sell for $15 plus $5 shipping.

New in the box Campagnolo 08 Veloce Infinate rear derailleur. short cage will handle a 26t.
250 grams. Retails for $90. Sell $50 plus $8 shipping

New in the Bag Campagnolo Centaur QS braze-on front derailleur. Standard not compact. $35 plus $5 shipping

New in the box Veloce 10spd chain $20 plus $5 shipping.

new Tufo Flexus tubulars. New color, Red. I have 2 for sale $60 each plus $5 shipping.

Slightly used Sidi road shoesSize 42 I believe 1 ride old. Genius 5 Lorica standard not Mega fit. The shoes look brand new other than some very minor scratches on the sole from the one ride. $75 plus $5 shipping.

New in the box. WTB mtb rear LaserDiscs Single Duty singlespeed hub. 135mm spacing. 32 Hole. Retails for $200 sell $125 plus $10 shipping

New in the box WTB Laser Disc Lite 28hole hubset. 135mm spacing. Front 140 g. rear 262 g.
Retails for $300 pr Sell for $195 plus $10 shipping. I have 2 pairs available.

New TRP road brake calipers. R950 brake set are carbon wrapped in a lightweight alloy skeleton with cartridge pads. The TRP 950 has dual pivot calipers with teflon bushing and weighs in at scant 280 grams. Adjustable Kool-Stop brake pads. Front Brake: 140 grams. Rear Brake: 140 gram. retails for $300. Sell $150 plus $10 shipping. I have 2 sets (2bikes) available.

Stay tuned I'll be posting more shortly as I clear out the garage.

Views: 98

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey! What width are the flexus'? I would assume 32s but you know when you assume :) Anyhow, I would like to get both if possible. Let me know how to pay etc.

You can email me @ ericnelson _at_ gmail.com your paypal etc and I can get that sent over, or send a paypal request for total to en _at_ megahosted.com

Thanks! Wish I had more cash to get some of the rest!

Eric
Hey Mark,

Can never have too many chains. I'll take the Veloce chain.
email me a jbaker.beasys at gmail dot com.

Cheers.
keep us posted on those parts....
Yes they are available. I was about to put them on eBay.
I use Paypal for transactions
You can email me at
kiwivelo@mac.com
I would like to buy the pair of Flexus tubulars. If they are not sold send me a note & Paypal address.

Thanks,

George
bigtermites@yahoo.com

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service