Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Hi All,

I see there are some NW folks here. I'm coming out for the Starcrossed and Rad Racing GP weekend and hope you can answer some questions.

I just watched the youtube video of last year's Rad Racing GP. That runup looks nasty. Is that as long and steep as it looks on video? What is the rest of the course like? How do you handle course pre-riding in the NW?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVG3vYuAQXo

Time to go run some long hills. TIA.
Bret

Views: 128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it longer and harder especially 10 laps in. the rest of the course will likely be be slightly loose sandy soild with some gravel and some asphalt, but can be muddy if it rains. you can generally get a pre ride lap in between races but it depends on the schedule and what race your in.
Thanks for the reply. I guess I can look forward to every other runup this season seeming small after doing this race.
So, I did the Rad Racing GP and really enjoyed it. That was a great course and the race was really well run. If I come back, I'll do some extra runup training in advance. That was my weak point.

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service