Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

2009 Ridley Crosswind, Dura Ace 10 S, Ksyrium Sl's, Ridley 52 - Fits Like 55 Cm Bik

This bike is sweet. It's a 52 cm Ridley Crosswind, which fits like a 55 cm (Ridley doesn't list the ETT, just actual). It has the 4ZA (Ridley house brand) FULL CARBON FORK, which is nice and stiff. I built this bike up on Oct 24, 2008 ( http://davebreslin.blogspot.com/2008/10/white-heat.html ), raced 6 CX races on it and trained on it. It's in great shape aside from a couple scratches on the rear seat stays.

-full Dura Ace 7800 10 Speed group with a Dura Ace 46 tooth chain ring in the front (just like Sven Nys rides), a 39 tooth inner and a Dura Ace 12-25 cassette. The components are 2 years old but in perfect working order.

-TRP CR950 Carbon Brakes, just like Tim Johnson rides. http://www.trpbrakes.com/cr950.html with Kool Stop Pads

-2008 Mavic Ksyrium SL wheels (silver ones with the logos printed on, no stickers, great shape.

-Challenge Griffo Open Tubular clincher tires, ridden for 1 hour! Like new!

- Ritchey WCS aluminum seatpost (w/ setback)

-White 42 cm Ritchey WCS oversize aluminum bars

- White FSA OS-115 (110 mm) stem with carbon faceplate

I have an old Selle Italia SLR on there now, but if you have a seat preference I can give you a good price on one, just be sure to ask beforehand!

I am 5'9 with a 74 cm seat height and this bike has about 5 cm of drop. It should fit a normally proportioned rider between 5'8-5'11 depending on how much drop you can handle.

$1750 / $50 shipping to lower 48.

Views: 886

Reply to This

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service