Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

2010 Giant TCX size M frameset, in good condition with paint condition as would be expected for being raced one and a half seasons (some minor chips and scratches but no dents). Aluminum frame, English threaded BB shell, carbon fork with aluminum steerer, internal headset, front cable hanger, Truvativ 30.9mm seatpost, SRAM Force front derailleur with Umlenker top-pull cable adapter. Seat stay derailleur cable stops have been drilled to accept full length 4mm cable housing from the top tube to the rear derailleur.

Located in New Hampshire seacoast area.

More frameset info here: http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-us/bikes/model/tcx/3889/37116/

Views: 1513

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is this frame still available? If so, what is the length of the top tube? Are you willing to ship
Yes, the frameset is still available.

I haven't run a tape on the TT but if you follow the link in the description you'll find a geometry chart. Size is Medium.

Yes, I can ship, but will charge actual UPS insured shipping costs (depending on where you are located, I'm guessing $30 - $40).

still available?

Thanks

David

It sure is David. Send me a message if you're interested or have any questions.

--Aaron

I'm interested! Email me.

How much does  the frame set weigh ? 

Follow the link listed at the top. The frame may have sold, though as the OP has not replied since Friday...

My mistake. The frame is avaliable. I missed an inbox message. Smoking deal too! Older TCX frames are selling for more online...

Frameset is still available.

Honestly, I have no idea what the weight is - I've never given any thought to it. It's an aluminum frame with a carbon fork, and I imagine that its weight is competetive with the nicer aluminum framesets. This is a great  racing frameset, but to be truthful, a cross frameset is not a place I want to be looking to shave weight. It handles very well, races well, but all of this is going to be heavily influenced by your wheelset, componentry, and tire selection.

Aaron - i'm interested, shipping to Melbourne Australia might be the killer though - any chance you can email me a quote?

Cheers

Michael

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service