Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Got this to race on this season but have decided at the last minute to convert another bike I have to SS. Only 45 of these framesets were made for the SSCXWC in Seattle last year, and they're all SOLD OUT. Price on them was $1,200 including the FSA integrated headset. I've ridden this exactly twice...once at a clinic in August and once for practice last weekend. Built up as I have it (with heavy training wheels, standard Thomson stem/post, etc) it is a super-light 16.5lbs.

Size is what Raleigh calls M/L and has a 56cm top tube. You can see geometry/specs here: http://www.raleighusa.com/bikes/raleighframesets/2011-framesets/ssc...

Mainly interested in selling just the frameset, but would also sell some of the build with it. The build includes Dura Ace cranks w/42t ring and bash guard, basic Shimano 105 hubs laced to DT Swiss rims, Thomson 31.6 post, Tektro mini-V brakes, etc. It's built up flat-bar, which I am keeping, so a stem, bar, and levers are not for sale. Neither are saddle or pedals.

Considering this is essentially new, and is no longer in production, I'd love to get $1,200 for the frameset and Thomson post. Other parts can be included if so desired.

Please Email for additional pics.

Located in the SF Bay Area.

Views: 1133

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Price drop to $1,000 shipped for frame/fork/headset/seatpost. Complete flat-bar build w/clincher wheelset described above $1,400. Add $250 for Ultegra/Major Tom/Challenge Grifo 34c tubulars, raced once final race last season, instead of the clinchers.
Is this still available?
Yessir, it is.
would you sell the ultegra/mt wheelset separately?
Undecided on that at this point Eric. I'll let you know.
eagerly awaiting your decision....haha, thanks for the message back and do let me know!

Bumping to the top since I've had a couple deals fall through this week.

Folks, the ENVE fork alone retails for $600! $1,000 shipped with Thomson post is a steal!

I'd like to buy it, contact me so we can talk.  Thanks Geoff.

PM sent Geoff.

Sold, thanks.

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service