Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

I just posted this frame on ebay. Giant TCX Advanced  Frame and Fork. 2012 Model.   I used this for one cyclocross season.  This sale is fo frame, fork, Sram GXP BB and headset.  Size S (53cm). top tube is 53.5cm.  Please see Giant website for specific geometry. Color: clear coated carbon fiber.  This is the same model frameset ridden by Lars Boom and Katie Compton last season. You cut the seat tube to the length that you want.  This has been cut to fit me.  It is 65 cm from center of Bottom Bracket to seat rails.  I have included 3 cm of additional spacers.  I am 5'-8" tall. I have included a picture of how I had the frame built.  This is a very light frame and rides great!  I have tried to show some of the scratches from normal use.  This frame has normal scratched that you would find on a 1 season old cx frame.

Views: 1120

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Asking price?  And where is this frame located?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181047874476?ssPageName=STRK:MESCX:IT&_...

I think that this link will work in about an hour on ebay.  I have it scheduled to start at 10:00am pst. I have the bidding starting at $1100 and the buy it now at $1300.  it is a 3 day auction.

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service