Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

2013 Orbea Terras FOR SALE - Size 54 (measure 56) Sram Force and Red $1500 & $1800

I have 2 Orbea Terra cyclocross bikes for sale. Both are 54cm (measure 56) and both are 2013 models with 2013 SRAM. One bike has 2x11 Sram Force components and one has Sram Red 2x11 components. Both were used for one cross season in 2013 and the bike with Force was ridden some this spring. The bike with Red only has 3-4 months of riding on it. I sold both bikes last year without wheels for $3300 as a set. I have 2-3 different HED Ardennes wheelsets I can sell the bike with if you would like, probably for about $600 more. I have clincher and tubular wheelsets.

I also have a brand new Shimano Tiagra 11spd group I could put on either of the bikes and bring the price down to about $1200 if you are looking for a less expensive option but with brand new components. The parts came off a different bike I have. Basically, I can mix and match a little and we can figure out a price, I'd just like the bikes gone. Very nice bikes in good condition at a great price.

Cranks are 175cm and 42cm bars. 

Asking $1800 for the bike with Red without wheels 

Asking $1500 for the bike with Force without wheels

I'd take $3000 for both of them.

pedals/saddle not included

Views: 150

Reply to This

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service