Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

OK, so I'm putting my '07 G&T up for sale... this is about as race as a race bike can get when it comes to cross... bought this frame/fork on here last year...

Here is the geo...

This bike is the size 54cm frame from the '07 season when Geoff Kabush raced them for the Maxxis team, hence the orange/white color...

I measure the tt a true 54.5cm c-c and the seat tube 53cm c-t, head tube measures 14cm. 

specs are as follows:
aluminum frame with carbon seat stays
Ritchey WCS full carbon fork w/ filed lawyer tabs
Campy Chorus 10sp group with the ice gray Centaur square taper crank 50/34, pretty new 13-29 cassette on now and will ship with an older 12-25.
Ksyrium SSC SL wheels (recently tuned) with Mud2 tires
Easton Carbon post
WTB Rocket V Saddle if you want (can lower price a bit if you don't)
Easton EA50 100mm stem
3T Rotunda Pro bars (44's I think)
Brand new Fizik Dual tape
New (one ride in) TRP CX9 mini-V's (I wouldn't mind keeping these, so if you would rather have Tektro 720 cantis I can lower the price)
NO PEDALS

This bike is 18# as you see it...

The RD has a very small, superficial chip that you can see in the photos. has been this way all last cross season, no issues... 
rear shifter has very minor scuffing on tip, again no issues last season...

PRICE: I'm thinking $1,100 shipped (to lower 48) as listed above... again, if you don't want the saddle or CX9's we can talk on the price...

Views: 185

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

come on guys, cross season is just around the corner and this thing is race ready! I'm open to offers...
anyone? shoot me an offer...  the worst I can do is laugh at you....  :D

Chris,

would you take $900 shipped to NY ? I would not need the saddle so you could keep that. Let me know you can e-mail me directly at Jhettenb@vt.edu 

Thanks

looks like it's been sold...

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service